SPICES: Week 2

Greetings Spices!

I hope your holiday weekend was excellent! I also hope you didn't partake in any dangerous activities specifically forbidden by your player contract. These include: Riding sports bikes backwards, skydiving in the state of West Virginia and body surfing anywhere!

The deets:
Time: 6:30
Field: Field 1 (dirt)
Who: Ballstars 4.0 (Pink)

Please let me know if you can or cannot make it out on Thursday! This helps me put together the positions and kicking lineup!


We already know that Ray's not going to be there because he's getting married or something, so everybody wish him well!

In case you missed it, the write-up for last week can be found over at the Munt and Flip (now with corrected stats).

Sitting behind me, in the home office, are piles of shirts. Shirts with your names on them. I can tell you, without hubris, that they are the coolest shirts we've ever had for the 2010 MA Patriot Season.

Sitting on the shelf above my head, I can state, with utter confidence, is the awesomest MVP trophy we've ever had the pleasure of awarding!

I literally can't wait to hand these things out this week!

I also literally can't wait to take it to the Ballstars this week. Y'know, Pete, Zach and I reffed their game against Blue Steel last week. They held the Blue Steel to one run through 3 innings before melting down a bit in the latter half of the game and ended up losing 5-1.

But that's not what's important. You see, from behind the plate, I could hear them talking. You know what I heard them say? I'll tell you!

They said that their big brother/sister/dad could beat up your big brother/sister/dad! Yup!

They also said that the enjoy double dipping in the shared salsa! Outrageous!!

Oh, and that soda you opened that time that sprayed soda all over the place? THEY SHOOK IT UP!!

You see, what we have here is a lack of respect which needs to be corrected. We can't let these lightish red upstarts talk smack about us like that without consequences.

But we're a clean team, see? We play hard and we party hard. We don't give our socks up to anybody, no matter how much they look like that chick from that Bond movie.

So your homework for this week, due on Thursday at 6:30, is to get yourself pumped up to come out and kick some Balls!!

Let's doooo it!

Captain Big
The Team Your Team Could Smell Like

"Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff!"

No comments:

Post a Comment