Week 6: Captain's Note

Greetings Hippos!

It's Week 6 and it's looking a bit more dry. So let's start getting amped up!

This week we play at 7:15 on Field 1... wait for it... against... GETTIN' CIDER!

/Pause for pandemonium

That's right, we're playing our favorite team to hate! I don't think any more need be said. Bring your A game! No, fuck that, bring your A+ game!

And, of course, the icing on the cake is that we're reffing the 6:30 game on field two featuring... WAIT FOR IT... Blue Steel!

I'll need some help, but I look forward to showing them what a properly officiated game looks like!

People it's been 13 days since we've played kickball! I know you're hungry! I know you're eager! The Hippos are agitated! Now is NOT a good time or place for Cider to cross the river! Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor! Fuck no!!

Lemme know if you're in or if you're not feeling awesome this week!

Captain Big
King Hippos

"We love you Nomar!"

No comments:

Post a Comment