Week 5: Captain's Note

Greetings Hippos!

It's Week 5! We're officially on the back nine of the 2009 Patriot Summer Season and, frankly, things are looking up.

We're on a two game hot streak and I really like what I'm seeing out there. The recap for last week's tragi-comedy is up on the Munt and Flip.

This week, we play "Key Lime Killas" (Formerly "Warriors are Back!"). Frankly, I don't like either of their chosen team names, so we're going to have to put it to 'em.

Game time is at 7:15 on Field 2 (grass), so let's try and gather by around 7:00.

Let me know if you're in or out.

If it's after about 4:45 on Thursday and you find out you can't make it, shoot me a text or give me a call. My phone number is: 508-789-9282.

We also have reffing duties this week at 6:30 on field 2. I'd love to have some volunteers.

Anybody wanna come out and officiate Gettin' Cider? (he asked, knowingly)

They're playing "Where My Pitches At", who've proven themselves a fun team this season. Let's make sure the game is clean.

All right ladies and pachyderms: Let's GET IT ON!

Captain Big
King Hippos

"Don't switch the blade on the man in shades, oh no."

No comments:

Post a Comment