Wet Bandits: Week One Co-Captain's Note

Good Morning Bandits!

I hope you all had a good sleep and a wholesome breakfast. I trust you all brushed your teeth (including the gold one) and looked both ways before crossing the street.

You did? Good, because 9 out of 10 kickballers agree that a good start to the day is the best way to prepare yourself for the evening's game. (The tenth guy got hit by a plumber's van on his way to take the survey so didn't get to answer).

And, my friends, I want everyone prepared: Prepared to RAWK!

Colin's Coach Boone is unavailable tonight so, as co-captain, I'm filling in as Coach Yoast. While Yoast didn't have a lot of inspiring speeches, he did have, essentially, the title lines. And I tell you tonight, like our namesakes' propensity for leaving the tap running as a calling card, we will make sure to leave our own calling card of excellence so that they remember, forever, the night they played the Wet Bandits!

... I know, I'm mixing and bastardizing movie references... Just go with it, he's rolling...

Remember: Meet on the field at 8 to collect your shirts. Also, be sure to bring something to change into afterwards as Brennan may be collecting shirts so that they may be sent to the screeners and we can get our logo put on.

Above all, come ready to get your kick on! We'll catch 'em unawares! They're going to be on vacation (perhaps in Paris) in their minds and we're going to come in and steal the glory!

Every game is the Silver Tuna, people! Let go out and TAKE it!

Big
Wet Bandits

"We will be perfect in every aspect of the game. You drop a pass, [Yuval] runs a mile. You [swing and miss], [Yuval] runs a mile. You fumble the [kick]ball, and I will break my foot off in your John Brown hind parts and then [Yuval] will run a mile. Perfection. Let's go to work"

No comments:

Post a Comment